Friday 29 May 2015

My book on Google Play Books

Today I want to show you guys how to get my books on Google Play Books. For those who are Malaysian, you can read my book because my book is malay language. For those who do not understand malay language, please translate it. :P


1) Firstly, search "google play books" on Google Search Engine. Then, click on the first result as shown on figure above. 




2) Log in to your Google account.


3) After you log in, you will see My Books and search engine as shown on figure above. 


4) Search "fadhlan hilmi" and you will see my book on Google Play Books. Then, click on it. 


5) Click on blue button of "Free" for more information. 


6) Click ADD TO LIBRARY. Done. 

This is free book of Build Blog Easily and no payment is required. Rate my book as well. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...